Clinics & Services
Fochabers Medical practice provides the following services:
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Dietary advice
- Ear syringing
- Care for terminally ill patients
- Management of chronic disease including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes, stroke, coronary heart disease, epilepsy, mental illness, cancer, hypertension, hypothyroidism
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including seasonal flu and travel.
- Child health surveillance
- Childhood immunisations
- Maternity services - including antenatal clinics, parent-craft classes and advice on breast feeding.
- Minor surgery
- Monitoring of patients on warfarin or disease modifying drugs
- Wart clinic
- Well man/woman clinics
Please ask any member of staff for further information about any of our clinics.
If you are attending a hospital appointment and need transport on medical grounds, please call the Scottish Ambulance Service booking line on 0300 123 1236, as soon as you have your appointment date. To cancel a journey which has already been booked, call 0800 389 1333. If you are in any doubt about this, please contact our receptionists for advice.